3/09/2010

Flexees Women's Fat Free Dressing Tank Top

Cheap Flexees Women's Fat Free Dressing Tank Top Review




I found this product in the local Costco. He found it in great and like, a lot! I needed him in the middle, and there were no means all, in any in my local Costco.
I started looking online, and look for the best price. I did after trying to determine which locations in Macy's, which means would best work, and I had to have it. The long this product is certainly the best and most wonderful? Do not "ride up", which remains stable. Period.

HerRoom nota great job, and ships quickly. This great product with great service makes this a win / win situation. If you want to get a picture shapelier this a great way to get it!




Flexees Women's Fat Free Dressing Tank Top Feature


  • Body: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Inner Lining: 82% Nylon, 18% Lycra® Elastane
  • Longer in length so there is no rolling
  • Can be worn alone or as an underpinning with your favorite ready to wear.
  • Hand wash warm. only non-chlorine bleach when needed. line dry. do not iron.
  • Imported




Flexees Women's Fat Free Dressing Tank Top Overview


Great shapewear that can be worn alone or under a top, by Flexees. The "Fat-Free-Dressing" tank top features shaping & support at the middle to give you the smoothest silhouette. Style #3266



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 09, 2010 18:22:45

No comments:

Post a Comment